Earn profit on your savings and have access 24/7.
Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) are a tax efficient way to make the most of your money.
Find your saving product
We've found 1 matching products
About Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
ISAs are a tax efficient way to make the most of your money. You can use ISAs to save cash or invest in stocks and shares, however, Al Rayan Bank only offers a cash ISA.
- There is a limit to the amount that you can pay into a cash ISA in any one tax year, and you can only open one new cash ISA in any one tax year
- The current ISA allowance is £20,000^ in the current tax year
- You can invest the full amount in either a cash ISA or a stocks and shares ISA, or a combination of both
- You cannot pay into more than one Cash ISA each tax year, and you cannot pay into more than one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year
- You can pay into one Cash ISA and one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year
^This is our understanding of the current tax laws which may be subject to change.
More savings accounts and information
Instant access savings
Find out more about our range of Premier savings accounts
A guide to expected profit
Learn why Islamic banks pay profit rather than interest.
Fixed term savings
Earn a higher level of profit on your savings with a Fixed Term Deposit.