Online & telephone banking
Bank where you want, when you want.
Our secure online banking service means it’s never been easier to bank with us. Why wait for your statement? Online banking lets you access your account and take advantage of a wide range of services.
Our online banking service allows you to:
- Access your accounts at your convenience
- View transactions online
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Use secure messaging facility and access online help
Automated telephone banking
Our automated telephone banking service lets you manage your finances over the telephone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Telephone banking lets you:
- Check your account balance
- Check transactions on your accounts
- Make transfers between your Al Rayan Bank accounts
- Make transfers to your nominated bank account*
- Activate your debit cards
- Reset your online banking password
- Speak to one of our customer services advisors
*nominated accounts are only permitted when a customer has been successfully verified through the automated telephone banking system and the details updated with our customer services team.
In addition to the services provided by automated telephone banking, our customer service teams can help customers manage their finances over the telephone, helping with things such as ordering new cards, chequebooks, paying in books and statements, as well as new account applications and general account enquiries.
How to apply
To apply for our online banking services, you must hold a current or savings account with us.
You can register for our online banking services in any of the following ways:
By post or at one of our branches
- Simply download, print out and complete the application form, and send it to:
Al Rayan Bank PLC.
PO Box 12461
- Or return it to any one of our branches
For your own benefit and protection, you should carefully read the online banking special conditions and telephone banking special conditions before you sign and return the application form.
If you are looking for online business banking, you can click here.
Forms & other information
Terms and conditions
For your own benefit and protection, you should carefully read the following important leaflets before you complete the application:
To view PDFs you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program is available free of charge from the Adobe website. Al Rayan Bank is not responsible for the content of external websites.