Facing Financial Difficulties
Going through financial difficulties can be really worrying. Changes in circumstances which are outside of your control, such as redundancy or illness can leave you struggling financially. Things can often return to normal, but ignoring financial issues can make them worse. If your circumstances have changed and you are worried about money, it’s important that you take action straight away.
If you are an Al Rayan Bank customer, please call us so we can help you find a solution for your individual financial needs.
Call us on 0800 4086 407.
• Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 7.00pm
• Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm
If you are calling from outside the UK, please call 0044 129 889 0137.
Please note the time difference when you are calling from abroad.
Before you contact us, try to gather information about your finances. We may need to know about your income and outgoings.
When you contact us
The sooner you get in touch, the quicker we can help you. If you’re struggling and want to access your savings, or you are worried about falling behind on your HPP payments, our expert HPP advisors are here to help. Get in touch if you’d like to talk about your situation.
When we talk to you, we will:
- be open and honest with you
- treat you as an individual, taking your circumstances into account
- try to find a solution that suits you
- give you the information you need to make an informed decision
- explain that information in a way that’s simple and straightforward
There are also a number of independent organisations who can provide help and give general advice about managing money.
You can find out about free independent money advisers in your area from: