The new way to manage your accounts online
From 13 March, all UK banks and building societies have had to ensure that their online services include ‘Strong Customer Authentication’, a new regulation designed to protect customers against online criminals.
We have contacted you on a number of occasions about our new Mobile Banking app and how you needed to register by 13 March to continue to view your accounts online and make online payments.
- But don’t worry if you have not yet done this; you can register for the new Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play at any time and all of your banking arrangements - including your account number, sort code and any standing orders or Direct Debits you have set up - will be the same as they were with the old Online Banking system.
- Download it from the App Store (iPhone or iPad) or Google Play (Android devices). Your mobile devices must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) and version 8 (Android).
- Register through a user identification process or a face identification process. To complete registration you will need:
- An Al Rayan Bank account number, displayed on your welcome letter, statement or debit card (User ID method)
- Photo identification, either a passport or driving licence (Face ID method)