Mobile Banking Help
What is the new app and why do I need to download it?
We launched our new Mobile Banking app last year. It's more secure; it's faster and it allows easier access to your accounts through a smartphone.
The new app allows you to easily transfer money between accounts and check your balance on the go.
To ensure uninterrupted access to your digital banking service, you will need to download and register for the new Mobile Banking app.
The new app requires you to set up a new password and PIN, as your existing Online Banking login details will not be valid.
How do I register for the new app?
- Download the Mobile Banking app by visiting alrayanbank.co.uk/mobile where you will be able to download the new app via the App Store or Google Play.
- Check your phone is compatible. To use the app your device must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) or version 8 (Android). Please note: you may need to update your operating system. Register by following the on-screen instructions.
- Create a new username, password and PIN. As this is a new app your previous Online Banking login details will not be valid. All your existing Online Banking arrangements will automatically be moved across to the new app, so once registered, you'll be able to use it straight away.
What if I don't want to use the new Mobile Banking app?
If you don't have a compatible smartphone or don't want to use the new Mobile Banking app, you can access your online accounts using the Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app.
This alternative ensures Strong Customer Authentication and enables you to view your accounts online without downloading the Mobile Banking app.
What is the Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app?
- It's fast. Download the Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app and you'll be able to access your accounts on a desktop or laptop computer as soon as you've registered. Visit alrayanbank.co.uk/authenticator and follow the instructions.
- It's compatible. The Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app is compatible for Android 4.1 and above, iOS 8 and above, meaning slightly older devices can use it.
- It's portable. If you access your accounts from multiple locations, the Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app allows you to do this, quickly and securely. It's free. The Al Rayan Bank UK Authenticator app is free for all users.
What if I do nothing?
You will need to register for the new app to continue using your online banking services. All of your online accounts and banking arrangements will be unaffected, and you will be able to view them again as soon as you have registered for the new app.
Download our new Mobile Banking app now and start to manage your money on the move.