Business Mobile Banking
To use the new Mobile Banking Business app, you'll need to download it from the App Store or Google Play. Your mobile devices must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) and version 8 (Android).
We’ve recently upgraded the Business Mobile Banking app and desktop portal. Improvements include:
- New spend summary. Transactions are categorised and displayed so you can easily see where you are spending your money
- Registration screens have been simplified to help you register and re-register quickly and easily
- Improvements have been made to the overall design to improve your experience while using the app
- If you ever get stuck, the enhanced error messages will allow us to identify the problem and enable us to get you back on the go quickly
- Navigation within the app has been improved. If you need to scroll to view additional information, it’s clearer that this action is required
- The new app has been adapted for users who want to view it in Apple dark mode
- Various other bugs have been fixed along with technical improvements increasing speed and overall performance
You have a choice on how to register for the Mobile Banking Business app. You can register either through a user identification process or a face identification process. If you are having difficulties with one route, you can always try the other.
To complete registration you will need:
- An Al Rayan Bank account number, displayed on your welcome letter, statement or debit card (User ID method)
- Photo identification, either a passport or driving licence (Face ID method)