Helping you buy property in the UK.
Our Home Purchase Plan Premier is tailored to your needs as a non-domiciled person not resident in the UK. Gulf Council (GCC) citizens will be offered a bespoke product and service.
For more information please call +44 (0) 203 713 8747 and speak to a member of our team.
|Residential and tax status:||Overseas residents who are citizens of any countries not affiliated to the European Economic Area (EEA)|
|Finance type||New purchases and refinancing
Residential and investment purposes
Properties in England and Wales
|Rental rate||Negotiable pricing
Rental rate = Bank of England base rate plus an Al Rayan Bank margin
|Finance amount||Upto £25,000,000|
|Term||7 - 25 years|
|Maximum number of applicants||Up to four applicants|
|Administration fee||By negotiation (Typically between 1% and 1.5%)|
|Minimum age of applicants:||21 years|
- There will be four rent reviews a year in March, June, September and December
- New rent rate effective from 1 April, 1 July, 1 October and 1 January
- Additional acquisition payments can be made in the month of each rent review
- Minimum £4,000 with a £25 administration fee
- The Bank reserves the right to change the margin on its products, however, a cap applies of 2%
- Therefore Al Rayan Bank cannot increase the margin on its HPP products by more than 2% over the margin that applied at the outset
- You will be given at least 30 days' advance notice of any changes in the pricing structure
- The customer has the option to sell the property at any time without any penalties (subject to an administration fee to cover any costs)
YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE PAYMENTS ON YOUR HOME PURCHASE PLAN PREMIER
How to apply
There are a number of ways to apply for a Home Purchase Plan Premier or to request more information:
- Please call our HPP Premier team on:
- Office: +44 (0) 203 713 8747
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7825 033 829
- Request a call back please click here
Forms & other information
The following important information leaflets should be read:
To view PDFs you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program is available free of charge from the Adobe website. Al Rayan Bank is not responsible for the content of external websites.