Entities - update your details

Our records indicate that you need to provide us with further information for us to determine where you are resident for tax purposes.

Please update your details by clicking the link below. You'll need your unique code and legal name of entity as shown on the letter. You'll also need your Tax Identification Number (TIN) which is the Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) for UK entities, and National Insurance Number (NINO) for UK residents.

Click here to update your details

If you're unable to update your details using the link above, you can download a copy of the Self Certification Form here and send it to us at Al Rayan Bank, PO Box 12461, Birmingham, B16 6AQ

You might also be interested in...