Landmark Sukuk nominated for an award
Less than one year after Al Rayan Bank launched its £250 million sterling Sukuk, our Sharia compliant alternative has been nominated in the GlobalCapital European Securitization Awards in the category of ‘RMBS Deal of the Year’.
If you’d like to support us by voting for us, you have until 30 January to do so. Here is how vote:
1. Click here to get to the survey
2. Enter your contact details (you will not be contacted; this step is to ensure fairness in voting)
3. Go to category 28 - ‘Best RMBS Deal of the Year’ (you can skip the other categories to get to our category) and vote for us. Our Sukuk is called ‘Tolkien funding Sukuk No. 1’
4. You can vote in 4 other categories, if you want to (but you don’t have to)
5. When you’ve finished, scroll to the end of the survey and click ‘done’ to submit your vote.
GlobalCapital is a leading news, opinion and data service for people and institutions using and working in the international capital markets. For Al Rayan Bank’s Sukuk to be nominated shows investor confidence in our innovative product, which is a Sharia compliant alternative to the traditional investment bond. The Sukuk not only generated investment for the Bank but also a Sharia compliant return for the investors. It is a key part of Al Rayan Banks ongoing commitment to making Islamic finance as accessible as possible.
If you would like to find out more about the Sukuk and how it is structured, you can find out more information here.