Al Rayan Bank has a growing branch and office network across the UK. In recent months, many of these locations have been coined ‘property hotspots’ for one reason or another.
For example, research from Hometrack, a research group which analyses the housing market, shows that Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester – all cities where Al Rayan Bank has a strong presence – are set to become the next UK hotpots as house prices rise and the economy grows.
See how else our locations are topping the property charts:
Last year the Bedfordshire town became a property hotspot when house prices rose £42,000 in a year. This steep increase of 19.4 per cent meant that house prices increased more than twice as fast as the UK average and higher than anywhere else in the country.
It’s thought that the increase could be due to its proximity to the capital and good transport links including Luton airport.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Luton office can be found at Britannic House, 18-20 Dunstable Road, Luton, LU1 1DY. Office manager Imran Mustafa can be reached on 0330 303 0062.
The UK’s second city will benefit from the new HS2 high-speed link to London, which will reduce travel time to the capital to just 49 minutes. Major corporate relocations from organisations such as HSCB and HMRC will boost demand for quality accommodation in the city.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Birmingham branch can be found at 394 Coventry Road, Small Heath Birmingham B10 0UF. Senior Branch Manager Umar Ali can be reached on 0800 408 6417.
In 2015, Glasgow outperformed Scotland as a whole when it had a property price growth of 2.3 per cent, compared to 0.4 per cent. But experts from estate agent Savills estimate that the residential values in the area will rise by 20% in the next five years, thanks to redevelopment of the city including the former BBC Scotland site and the University of Strathclyde’s vast redbrick Jordanhill campus, due to begin this year.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Glasgow office can be found at 2 Fitzroy Place, Glasgow, G3 7RH. Business Development Manager Umar Kitchlew can be reached on 0330 303 0063.
The Telegraph named Manchester a property hotspot following the relocation of the BBC to Salford. With the ongoing Metrolink tram service extension, the suburbs are increasingly becoming commuter hotspots.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Manchester branch can be found at 601 Stockport Road, Manchester. M13 0RX. Contact Imran Wani on 0800 694 7168
In a list of the ‘ten best regional hotspots to make money from property’ in the Telegraph, Leicester was named as the county likely to see the largest property sector growth in the East Midlands. The region overall has an impressive predicted sector growth of 13 per cent in the next half decade.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Leicester branch can be found at 94a London Road, Leicester, LE2 0QS. Branch Manager Huzefah Novsarka can be reached on 0800 694 7180.
Last year The Mail hailed Bradford as an affordable property hotspot – an up and coming area that provided an alternative to buying in an established area. This followed a rise in average house prices in the city from £42,000 to £57,000.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Bradford office can be found at 218 Lilycroft Road, Bradford, BD9 5AL. Business Development Manager Rizwan Ali can be contacted on 0330 303 0060.
Last year, Blackburn was named as the best place to make a Buy to Let investment according to the LendInvest Buy to Let index, which monitors Buy to Let opportunities throughout the UK. It took top spot because of its increased rental yields - which rose from 4.13% to 5.69% - and the fact that its housing stock is good value, with average house prices of just £95,000.
- Al Rayan Bank’s Blackburn office can be found at Tadis House, 455 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 9SP.
No list of real estate hotpots would be complete without mention of the Capital, and properties in London and South East continue to dominate the hotspot tables.
Al Rayan Bank’s London offices can be found at:
- London Whitechapel Branch, 97-99 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1DT. Branch Manager Abul Fozoll can be reached on 0800 694 7161
- London Edgware Road Branch, 77-79 Edgware Road, London. W2 2HZ. Branch Manager Khalid Khan can be reached on 0800 694 7160
- London Tooting Office, 16 Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, SW17 7PG. Business Development Manager Salman Buksh can be contacted on 0330 303 0064
- London Ilford Office, Suite 2 Room 3, Trinity House, 6 Clements Court, Clements Lane, Ilford, IG1 2QY. Business Development Manager Shamim Chowdhury can be contacted on 0330 303 0050
- Wembley Office, 7 Sevenex Parade, London Road, Wembley. HA9 7HQ. Business Development Manager, Aamir Jafri can be contacted on 0330 303 0054