To use the new app, you'll need to download it from the App Store or Google Play. Your mobile devices must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) and version 8 (Android).
We’ve recently upgraded the Mobile Banking app and desktop portal. Improvements include:
- New spend summary. Transactions are categorised and displayed so you can easily see where you are spending your money
- Registration screens have been simplified to help you register and re-register quickly and easily
- Improvements have been made to the overall design to improve your experience while using the app
- If you ever get stuck, the enhanced error messages will allow us to identify the problem and enable us to get you back on the go quickly
- Navigation within the app has been improved. If you need to scroll to view additional information, it’s clearer that this action is required
- The new app has been adapted for users who want to view it in Apple dark mode
- Various other bugs have been fixed along with technical improvements increasing speed and overall performance
You have a choice on how to register for the Mobile Banking Business app. You can register either through a user identification process or a face identification process. If you are having difficulties with one route, you can always try the other.
To complete registration you will need:
- An Al Rayan Bank account number, displayed on your welcome letter, statement or debit card (User ID method)
- Photo identification, either a passport or driving licence (Face ID method)