To use the new app, you'll need to download it from the App Store or Google Play. Your mobile devices must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) and version 8 (Android).
There’s now a new way to manage your accounts online, our Mobile Banking app.
But don’t worry if you have not registered yet; you can register for the new Mobile Banking app at any time and all of your banking arrangements - including your account number, sort code and any standing orders or Direct Debits you have set up - will be the same as they were with the old Online Banking system.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 694 7193.
The Mobile Banking app allows you to:
- Transfer money between accounts and check your balance on the go
- Create, change and manage regular payments, such as standing orders and Direct Debits
- Make different types of payments, such as pay a bill, pay existing contacts and set up new ones
- View and download statements
- Set up notifications
- View balances of products that you have with us in one place, such as savings account or a Home Purchase Plan