To use the new app, you'll need to download it from the App Store or Google Play. Your mobile devices must be operating at least version 12 (iOS) and version 8 (Android).
We're making banking simpler, quicker, easier and more secure for our customers. The new Mobile Banking app provides innovate ways to display account content and make viewing details information simpler. The intuitive navigation allows customers to move easily between accounts.
The Mobile Banking app allows you to:
- Transfer money between accounts and check your balance on the go
- Create, change and manage regular payments, such as standing orders and Direct Debits
- Make different types of payments, such as pay a bill, pay existing contacts and set up new ones
- View and download statements
- Set up notifications
- View balances of products that you have with us in one place, such as savings account or a Home Purchase Plan
You have a choice on how to register for the app. You can register either through a user identification process or a face identification process. If you are having difficulties with one route, you can always try the other.
To complete registration you will need:
- An Al Rayan Bank account number, displayed on your welcome letter, statement or debit card (User ID method)
- Photo identification, either a passport or driving licence (Face ID method)